Editorial : Victoria : Class of 2019

Meet Victoria!
Let me just say this girl right here..HEART!!!

Normally I meet with my clients a month or so prior to their initial session and before we begin any shooting. It helps get any of the jitters out and to get introductions taken care of; but for this month's Editorial Photo Shoot I had to say our hellos and throw Victoria right into the deep end lol. And let me tell you...THIS GIRL CAN SWIM!! She was amazing and just so warm and welcoming, I just totally adore her!

Victoria was like a chameleon, giving me every shade of fabulousness!! And who else can wear a white fur jacket like that?! I mean, seriously!!!

Thank you Victoria girl and our next shoot is going to be A-MAE-ZEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs