Meet the 2017 AMP Models!

Meet our new 2017 AMP MODELS!

Our AMP Models are representatives that went through an entire application process during the fall of their Junior Year and they made it all the way through! Their job is to hook you up with only their VIP Gift they can give for your senior portraits and to let you know about their AMP Experience and that my session are truly ah-MAE-zeen haha!

Here they are sharing in their words their experience so far...


Ally Robichaud : Inglemoor High School : Class of 2017
" I love how passionate Amanda is about her work, she's always so optimistic. I admire that she takes the time to really understand you and your desires. AMP is an adventure you do not want to miss!"

Rebecca Lofquist : Shorewood High School : Class of 2017
"What I love about AMP is that it's a one of a kind experience and Amanda is so thoughtful and puts so much effort into each person and each shoot, which is ironic because all her pictures come out effortless."

Mckenzie Gran : Stanwood High School : Class of 2017
"My favorite part of being an AMP Model is working with Amanda. She makes the atmosphere around her always positive and a fun place to be. She always makes me smile and is a blessing to have met and be able to work with."

 Madison Schatzt : Meadowvale High School : Class of 2017
"I love working with Amanda. She's so positive and has such a fun personality. She makes you feel so great about yourself!"


Maddy Williams : Archbishop Murphy : Class of 2017
"I love how Amanda's energy is so infectious, you can't help but laugh and smile when around her. She has such a loving nature that makes you feel comfortable. She is awesome at what she does and all of her pictures turn out so beautiful."


Cole Gross : Jackson High School : Class of 2017
"My favorite part of being an AMP Model and working with Amanda is that I become comfortable with my own body and Amanda is always capable of making me feel welcome and making me laugh."


Sammi Olson : Glacier Peak High School : Class of 2017
"I love how Amanda makes you feel beautiful and confident. Grace and glamour is captured in every picture she takes. She is extremely talented at what she does!"

Callie Laursen : Kamiak High School : Class of 2017
"I love being part of AMP because Amanda brings out confidence in all of us. She shows us how to not only look beautiful; but feel beautiful as well."

Katarina Schick : Kamiak High School : Class of 2017
"I llove Amanda Mae Photography. She has taught me to love myself for who I am...A Beauty Queen."

Tyanna Davis : Marysville Pilchuck High School : Class of 2017
"I love the vibes you get around Amanda, she truly makes you feel special. I love the fact she's created a personal relationship with me. AMP has already been one of the most exciting experiences of my life and I can't wait to see what else is to come!"



We are so excited for this group of young ladies! I know we've got a ton in store for them and their friends! If you want to book your senior portraits and you happen to know one of our models, well let me know and we can get you definitely hooked up! 

Thanks again and have a fabulous day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2015 · Designed by Pish and Posh Designs